01 May Best Sex Positions to Check your Partner for Cancer
JUAN SAYS: This post is NOT for children. You have been warned. There is a certain project called The Cancer Sutra that reminds people to check themselves and their partners for possible signs of cancer. In many cases, the earlier cancer is detected, the better chances or curing it.
Yes, you have heard it right, The Cancer Sutra is exactly what it is – sex positions and how you will be able to check your partner for signs of cancer, while doing the deed. This was created by NYC-based advertising agency The Bull-White House and Stupid Cancer to create the Cancer Sutra.
Look and feel for any hard lumps or smooth rounded bumps or any change in the size, shape, or consistency of the testicles.
What to look for:
- A skin growth that increases in size and appears pearly, translucent, tan, brown, black, or multicolored
- A mole, birthmark, beauty mark, or any brown spot that:
- changes color
- increases in size or thickness
- changes in texture
- is irregular in outline
- is bigger than 6mm or 1/4″, the size of a pencil eraser
- appears after age 21
- A spot or sore that continues to itch, hurt, crust, scab, erode, or bleed
- An open sore that does not heal within three weeks
It would be better if you know her breasts like the palm of your hand, and so does your partner. She must know how it looks and feels normally. Feel any suspicious lumps, tell her immediately. Even if it destroys the moment. Or later, right after. Whichever.
Please note that Cancer Sutra does NOT give any legitimate medical advice. But hey, it’s better to be aware on how you can help keep your partners healthy while enjoying the deed. That’s what this relationship is about right?