16 Jan 3 Q and As for Miss Universe
JUAN SAYS: We just found this witty. We can’t say anything more. Bring it Bruce. Bring it!
MISS UNIVERSE FEVER BEGINS by Atty. Bruce Rivera
While Filipinos are coming to terms with Leni and her minions, the rest of the beauty pageant enthusiasts are going nuts over the biggest pageant in the world, the universe rather. And since I am both a political being and a pageant fan, I will suggest questions that should be asked the top 5 finalists and provide the best answer (my best answer). Let us start:
1. If all of the evil in this world is reduced to a color, what color would it be and why?
Answer: Yellow. You ask me why. Why not? (Ibalik ang tanong sa nagtanong)
2. What is the one thing a woman needs to be confidently beautiful?
Answer: She will only need Loida Lewis’ friendship and she will be confident even to be President.
3. What is your message to the liars of the world?
Answer: My message is simple. Media, just stop it.
4. What is the one thing in the Philippines that amazes you?
Answer: Animals have so much power here. There is a tarsier that speaks fluent English, a pig that is a Senator and crocodiles control the House of Representatives.
5. If a drug lord enters your house, who will be the first party to call?
Answer: Party? Oh yes, the Liberal Party. Chances are, this person belongs to that party.