15 Apr 19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter
JUAN SAYS: the greatest love we will ever receive is that of our mother’s so just in case you are feeling unworthy, remember these points and remember that you are loved. (from @brennanat tumblr)
- Wash your sheets every two weeks. I promise you’ll sleep better.
- If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
- If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
- School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
- Find your passion, and run with it.
- No, you don’t need to lose weight.
- You are beautiful without make up.
- You are beautiful with make up.
- Being a good person will never go out of style.
- Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
- Getting enough sleep is very important.
- Drinking water has so many benefits.
- Believe in fairytales, believe in love and allow no one to steal your magic.
- Reading is good for the soul.
- I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
- I appreciate you.
- I am proud of you.
- Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
- I love you no matter what.